Wednesday, January 5, 2011

superimposed I come-and-go shuttle figure

In the moon and rebirth years, everyone all more or less to leave or dark or light mark that arouses the infinite feelings inside. Yeah, rain process, let me again precipitate a rich and colorful life experience, thumbing through a portrait of mammoth years scroll. By 2010, the ordinary and extraordinary, calm yet difficult to calm years, condensing how much we sweat and toil, also have how much pleasure and pain, sorrow and joys! Forget, in 2010, three hundred and sixty-five days, how many a sunny day, how many brooding night. These days and nights, , also leave my eyes staring focus. Like peasant with harvest the fruits of harvest, as the year comes to an end, also should be my inventory count.
By 2010, this year very ordinary. Our country and national again weathered the unprecedented trial --, qinghai yushu earthquake, gannan boat song super-large mudslides geological disasters, etc. At that time, the heaven disaster, such as general 9.6-million-square-kilometer land into a nightmare, tears always filled with my eyes, there is no mourning, also have moved, Have grief, also has rise. This year, I attended the love YiJuan, also wrote sincere words, so on my sad and express my hope. Although the catastrophic disaster comes, I am not the scene, but I'm concerned about eyes and text without leave my flesh compatriots. Far north of I, also with a heart of docile, express my victims compatriots and their relative infinite love and care!

No comments:

Post a Comment